Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Heart-wrenching songs

What is love like?
MOLLASO! WAKARANAI YO!

Don't asked me such question instead what is one-sided love?
I can define it very well and I tell you I can describe it in one word...
P.A.I.N.


What is love like (Sarangah nal eoddohhangeoni)
by Bae Seul Gi
watch
Listen


Even though I say that it didn't happen and it isn't like that
My tears flow down uncontrollably again
Even though I look weak doing this
Don't worry I'll be okay

I'm sorry I'm sorry don't say that
I love you I love you because my heart aches

What did you do to me, love
You made me hurt
Why does my tears fall
Why do you make me unable to breathe

At the thought of you coming close
My two sorrowful eyes
Erase and erase
But I still miss you

Like this just one day
To rest
Just one day
I want to fall asleep in your embrace


I LOVE YOU (Saranghamnida)
by Tim Hwang
watch
Listen

So bad..a person a like you..
Why did you take my heart without my permission?
Im living with so much difficulty
But you dont even know.

I know.. that its not me
That im not worthy enough for even a blink of your eye
But sometimes cant you share your smile with me too?
Even if its not love

*Please turn back just once sometime
If I wait endlessly like this today
Again its the one word in my heart that I cant keep inside
I love you.

Yesterday, I layed my head on my desk
And I think I fell asleep grieving for you
When I opened my eyes, the tears had smudged
Your name and hopeless doodles

repeat *

As I look at your back image
which I got so used to
I say those silent tear-like words,
I love you.


ARIRANG
by SG WANNABE
watch part 1 2 3
Listen


Even if I met you in my dreams I would tell you not to leave
My love, who left without a final farewell
As you walk over the hills of separation, if your feet feel any pain
Shamelessly, I will let you rest in my arms for a little while

I worry because you may not find the way back to me
I pray to the moon that he will light your way

My love, my love, you who do not respond to my call
Even if we lived under the same sky, I would never see you again
Even if I am born a thousand times, I will only love you
To this day I am waiting for you, do not forget me.

If the only way to meet you was by walking on a thorny road
I would walk that road even if my two feet went their separate ways
If coming back is too difficult because you walked a hundred thousand steps
Even if it’s in someone else’s arms, rest your weary self
Even if the flowers don’t bloom on your journey, please be happy
After walking back from sending you away, I am filled with worries

My love, my love, you who do not respond to my call
Even if we lived under the same sky, I would never see you again
Even if I am born a thousand times, I will only love you
To this day I am waiting, do not forget me.

My Love, who I long to see

My Love, it’s now goodbye, don't look back and just walk away
So you won’t have one chance to look for me
Even though throughout this lifetime we will never meet again,
Don't forget me, the one who loved you this much


Goodbye (Geudaeneun Moreujyo)
by Fly to the sky
watch
Listen


Don't speak, just smile and go
Now I know I don't want to hear the saddest words in the world

When the dreamy state of being in love is taken away
Taken away from me after I found it
Then I'll come to know what pain is

*I am only for you, you still live within me
We only have until today, but please go with me in your heart, Good-bye

I know that no matter what you'll be the one who turns your back and goes first
I'll stay single, I'll deal with my share of missing you

Deep in time when I ask you about our precious memories
They may be a little blurry

**You left and my tears fill the empty space next to me
We were in love, but at that time I begged you to be happy for yourself, Good-bye

I couldn't prepare for the break-up or the sadness that were drawing nearer
You don't know that I kept on saying don't go



Love is like a rose... so beautiful the rose yet so painful are its thorns :'(

credit: aheyaah.com



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this has been crying but worth keeping msg..it leads me to go further and continue dreaming..haha...

keep inspiring others..hmmm.. :)