whhhoooooaaaaaaaa I'm going back to Ilocos *dance around* ... first time i was there, didn't have much time to enjoy the region :( hope this time I can visit the tourist spots of Ilocos *crossfinger*
All my bags are packed but not ready to go! umaygad i still don't have the latest episodes of NARUTO, that's the most important thing actually ^_______^ however it so sad i can't have my stress reliver with me T_T I was supposedly going to watch it right after the whole day training. I guess I just going to rewatch some animes that i have such as blahblahblah (hehehe can't say what our those but one thing is for sure i love them wholeheartedly *blush*)
Ahh... why everytime i go to some far away island i always get this feeling, as if there's a great pang in my heart and feel so dang heavy hearted and i have to carry them along with me... along with the same thoughts that i can't keep away from me... argh.. uhm.. i don't know...
...tada kimi ni aitai...
oyasumi nasai...
im gonna eat lots of my favorite saluyot :) wahehehehehehehe (mangaon ako daghan ti saluyot! - hahaha tama kaya pagkakasbi ko? jiak amo manang!)
KABBBSSSSSAAAATTTTTTTT!!! Here I come! lolz
ooooppppppsssssssss......... before i leave for Ilocos, here is my new digital art... heheehe
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment