Wednesday, November 21, 2007

ohayoo gozaimasu :)

NoTeS : All these words were keep flowing in my mind so i have no choice but to write them down. My imagination take me off into somewhere place , somewhere in the province perhaps for wanting to escape the city life even just for the short period of time and for my craving to witness the beautiful sunrise and I included some of my writings I've done before. Don't expect great grammar here coz I'M NO ENGLISH! And if everything I've written is having similarity with another, it is just merely coincidence.

OHAYOO GOZAIMASU


image by: kucingitem


5 am in the morning, every one is still sleeping, everything is still in black. I got up and composed myself, I sprint to door and stumble on floor. I gathered all my energy and winch up on the ground; I hurried to the backyard and got my bike. I ride on it and began to conquer the quiet whole wide road, the luminous way that lit by series of light post. I move the pedals swiftly as if someone is after me; as if I’m on a race and the wind that blows against on me makes me shiver. I release the handlebars slowly and spread my arms widely feeling as if I’m the king of the world.


And then I halt, I get off on my bike and began to walk along with it in the woodland. I get accustomed to the sound of dried leaves every time I step on it, It is like a music on my ears, the music of nature that so nice to hear. Then I reached the top where I could see the whole city. I tell you, the view is indeed awesome! This is the place where you can say you are on the top of the world! No… UNIVERSE! The lights that’s comes from the houses, buildings and posts looks like a million stars and diminishing little by little for the sun will show up with in a minute.


And then at last the splendid view I've been waiting to reappear again is now becoming visible. The serene skies, the beautiful tones of the sky, the rays of sunlight that slowly detonating below the clouds, and the fog that can do a really fantastic effect on this very tranquil morning.


I let out a sigh.


If life is just like this, so calm and relaxing every one will be happy everyday ^_^ no one will be lonely nor sad, no more melancholy moments nor gloomy day but this is ain't heaven nor the promise land, everything is bound to happen.


Life sometimes okay, sometimes not. Every one of us experience the hardship, the exceptional happiness of the world that we living on.


We learned a lot of the things as we go on with our life. And as an individual, I realized as you explore the reality of the reality, the more it’s hard for me to handle. Sometimes I think life is so boring or is it only me? Because I chose to think in that way or perhaps I keep on thinking and analyzing on what the heck is happening in me. Even me, wonder why I end-up like this. This is not a usual me. I even have a feeling I'm starting to lose my true identity, the real me or I just started to become matured? If it is how maturity stage flow... I don't know if I like it or not. Like it because I understand the world and I hate it because I don't like what I understand.


I let out a sigh.


I stand up straight and lift my hand and form a semi-triangle around my mouth and...


AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ I scream at the top of my lungs.


This how I meditate myself, this is how I start-off my day.


OHAYOO GOZAIMASU ^_________^

No comments: