Monday, December 3, 2007

Afternoon delight

I love afternoon...

especially when the sun rays peeking in our room, i know it is so weird but it contented my heart, some memories racing back in my mind like when you were young, you're required to sleep every afternoon or else you're gonna taste the delicious spank at your arse by your loving nanny! I always try to escape that afternoon routine when i was young but always get caught (up to now im still wondering how my big sis did it! --- escape without being caught??????? aish!).


Hehehehe if only i have a time machine or the time nut, I will gladly to go back to that time and enjoy the so called afternoon sleep without arguments. Unlike now, you want to take a nap but you can't (i mean yes u can but that's no good! It is like having a guilty pleasure, too embarrassing to get caught -=_=-) waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... (i really feel so sleepy, i don't know until i can endure these heavy eyelids that been wanting to close) I've read some tips regarding how to deprive your eyes not to fall down during the office hours but it doesn't work for me (too bad!). --(did i really used the word “deprive”??? omagad! am i being too harsh with my eyes?????)


omo. TT_TT

image by: NeumaticCandy and meru-chan

No comments: