Friday, December 14, 2007

Songfic: Oblivious

There's a story I wanna share, it is actually the combination of two songs, I think it's cute and kinda mushy-cheesy hehehehehe. I was on my way on the office when I heard this song playing on the jeepney and then some thoughts popped-up in my head (with a myriad of light bulbs XD). This song could be the perfect match to a particular song that i know.

Here how the story goes:

There is a girl who is suffering from the illness of having a one-sided love. She loves him but he doesn't know. Been trying to forget the foolish emotion but to no avail it keeps on growing, her heart works on her own, and besides, feelings are not actions that you can control; which is why the heart respects and at times fears it. Tired of this feeling and no idea what else she can do so she cry and cry. Unbeknownst to her, there is someone who can hear all her idiot-love-blabbering, can actually feel all the pain she have and wishing he could shun them all away from her and praying to be her man and makes her happy all the time....

I titled this song story/ songfic (song fiction) as OBLIVIOUS because the girl doesn't know that the guy he loves was actually dreaming to be her man and the guy has totally no idea that he is actually the reason why the girl is keep on crying... hehehehehe PABO!

To understand more what on earth I'm talking about here are the lyrics, first "I cry" by Yuri Chika and then followed by "When she cries" by Restless heart.

If I have time, I might create a music video for this one or just a poster (depends on my mood *grin*). You can download the songs by clicking the title ^_^

I CRY by Yuri Chika

Every night I find it so hard to sleep
Cause I keep thinking of you
And these feelings from deep
Oh baby I try to hide all these feelings for you
I keep them all out of sight
I don't know what else to do

So I cry
But nobody hears me I cry
It's my only solution I cry
To all this confusion I cry
With all of my heart I cry

Sometimes I wonder in the blink of an eye
Would you be willing to love me
Would you give it a try
I don't know how else to show you
That our love could be real
I'll be eternally faithful
Forever I feel

So I cry
But nobody hears me I cry
It's my only solution I cry
To all this confusion I cry
With all of my heart I cry

No one can tell me that I may be wrong
Cause I know in my heart
This feeling still running strong

Can't get you out of my head
Can't get you out of my heart
Can't get you out of my life
No matter it fell apart

So I cry
But nobody hears me I cry
It's my only solution I cry
To all this confusion I cry
With all of my heart I cry

But nobody hears me I cry
It's my only solution I cry
To all this confusion I cry
With all of my heart I cry

When she cries by Restless heart

The road I have traveled on
Is paved with good intentions
It's littered with broken dreams
That never quite came true

When all of my hopes were dying
Her love kept me trying
She does her best to hide
The pain that she's been through

(CHORUS)
When she cries at night
And she doesn't think that I can hear her
She tries to hide
All the fear she feels inside
So I pray this time
I can be the man that she deserves
'Cause I die a little each time
When she cries

She's always been there for me
Whenever I've fallen
When nobody else believes
She'll be there by my side

I don't know how she takes it
Just once I'd like to make it
Then there'll be tears of joy
That fill her loving eyes

(CHORUS)

So I pray this time
I can be the man that she deserves
'Cause I die a little each time
When she cries

No comments: