Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sakura Tree


I waited for this season to come, the blooming days

I was so excited to see the beautiful sunrise, the people gathering beneath me

to appreciate the beauty that I have

When I see their smile, it made me smile too

To show my gratitude, I dance on the air gracefully

with the gentle blowing of the wind

Twirling and twirling

and slowly touching the ground...


I waited for this season to come, the blooming days

I can finally see a friend who always sit on my big root

He let out a sigh and look up above

I can see the loneliness lies on his soul

I wonder how can I make him smile

I fall my leaves like a snow

He keep staring at me with the same emotion

and the wind blows, I float on the air looks like I'm dancing,

twirling and twirling. And then a small smile occurred on his face.

He opened his palm and I let myself rest upon it...

He looked at me as if there is something he wanna tell

and it lasted long before he blew me away...


I waited for this season to come, the blooming days

Hoping I can see him again

As the wind blows, I hold tightly on my twig, I don't want to leave yet

I haven't do what I'm supposed to do

... to make him smile

A new season is now approaching and there's nothing I can do with it...

So I have to go... reluctantly

I fall like a sad tears with a sad thoughts...


...hoshi ga dewa mata ne

...onegai-shimasu


nezu ni matsu...


image+: LindaLee

No comments: