Monday, August 11, 2008

Today is Monday

Today is Monday. A second day of the week and a first day of school/ work... but I was out-of-office d whole day, doing "some important things in BIR" and still need to go back tomorrow for final processing of my registration which is the certification, indicating that I, Aireen is the very responsible citizen (*nod*nod*nod) :P Kidding aside, it is all about updating of my status from compensation to professional and one more step and I'm done! yoshi! *banzai!banzai!banzai!*

always remember: “Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s, and unto God the things that are God’s" - Amen.

So how's my day? Tolerable... except for the unforgiving heat of the sun -- hotta!hotta!hotta!

dats it!

Ja ne!

....wait... I did some interesting today... hehehehe finally I got the mood to finish my drawing :)
Its been so long since I touched my sketch pad and pencil -- i missed them :P it is like reunited and feel so good (lol)

dyaraaaaannnnnnnn!!!

my all-time bishounen favorite" Kenshin Himura" ^____________^

I know its not good, i messed up with everything :( but i drew it with all my heart :D umaygad.i.shud.do.this.frequently.
practice!practice!practice!
practice makes perfect but nobody is perfect so why practice??? ne???
PRACTICE MAKES BETTER ^_~v

extra: chibi shikamaru (lurking)


close up view :x















I'm currently doing and no idea when I'm gonna finish it :(






oh well, not drawing related hehehe
just some stuff that keeping me busy

Brida: currently reading
The Name of the Wind: next
HP6: again? and again? ^_______^



extra extra extra


mashimaro loves min kyung hoon's Impressive album (i so agree *big smile*)

- gifts from my mom's friend who is working in Korea (gomawo)






panda loves soju...








ja ne!

chotto tsukare mashita
oyasumi nasai... (:|

No comments: